Super crispy skin, tender and juicy. Baked in your oven. You’ll love it!
3 large carrots, quartered
1 large onion, quartered
4 cloves garlic, chopped
4 large potatoes, quartered
1 cup butternut squash, quartered
2 Tablespoon dried basil
2 Tablespoon fresh sage leaves, chopped
2 Tablespoon dried oregano
juice of 2 lemons
4 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 Tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon finely ground pepper
2 Tablespoon balsamic glaze
1/4 cup white wine
2 Tablespoon Yellow mustard
1 Tablespoon butter
- Cover the center hole of a large Bundt cake pan with foil and place Bundt cake pan over a large baking pan with foil.
- Preheat oven to 375 grades Fahrenheit.
- Put lemon juice, fresh garlic, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, mustard, dried herbs, and white wine in a re-sealable plastic bag. Shake all to combine and drop in chicken to coat evenly. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
- Arrange potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, onions and sage leaves in the bowl of a Bundt cake pan and place other half of veggies on the baking tray with foil around Bundt cake pan. Drizzle all onions, potatoes carrots and sage with olive oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and place chicken in the center of the Bundt cake pan, breast side up. Pour juices from the marinade over vegetables all around inside Bundt cake pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and rub butter over the skin. Place the chicken in the middle rack of the oven.
- Roast chicken for about 55 to 60 minutes uncovered.
- Higher the temperature of oven to 425 grades Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken from oven and drizzle balsamic glaze over the skin. Roast chicken for another 30 to 35 minutes until skin is crispy, golden all around, veggies are fork tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from oven and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes. Delicious, juicy, tender chicken with roasted vegetables to enjoy next to rice or salad. Don’t forget to use the drippings from the pan.Yum!