1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 cups All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup salted butter, melted
1 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips
1/4 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
1/2 cup melted chocolate chips
3/4 cup confetti
Milk or Ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 grades Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, with an electric hand mixer beat melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and milk. Add flour, baking soda and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Take inverted muffin pan and spray it with butter spray. Using your hands take about a 1/4 cup of chocolate chip cookie dough, and press dough molding it all around each muffin cup. Place in refrigerator to set dough for about one hour.
- Remove from fridge and place inverted muffin pan into the middle rack of oven and bake until edges of cookie dough is golden brown but still a little soft for about 13-15 minutes. Do not over bake dough.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes in the pan . Remove chocolate chips cookie cups carefully using a butter knife tip, and let it cool completely over a wire rack. (You can also press the cookie dough into each of the muffin cup, but cookie dough tend to grow in the middle, not completely allowing a deep hole to be created to pour milk in).
- Melt 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds or until completely melted.
- Deep each cookie cup border into the melted chocolate. While chocolate is still hot, and not set yet, use the confetti and sprinkle it all around the chocolate border of cookie cups.
- Serve inside with milk, ice cream, mousse or anything you want but don’t forget to eat the cup:) Enjoy!