1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs, large size
1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
2 Tablespoon light brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 grades Fahrenheit. Apply cooking spray to a 12 cup muffin pan. Place lining paper on them and set aside.
- Incorporate all dry ingredients: cocoa powder, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice and cinnamon.
- In another bowl whisk eggs, add vanilla, pumpkin pure, agave nectar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Mix well by hand or in a food processor.
- Add pumpkin mix to dry ingredients until batter is creamy and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in with a spatula half of a cup of mini chips chocolates.
- Pour batter into your muffin pan filling 3/4 way up on each cup or in a baking cake pan. Sprinkle top of muffins with rest of chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 2o to 25 minutes. Make sure that muffins are set, by inserting a toothpick on center of muffins coming out clean.
- Let them cool for 15 to 20 minutes over a wire rack. Store at room temperature up to 3 days or refrigerate up to 5 days. Enjoy!