1 cup All-purpose flour, sifted
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
4 eggs, room temperature
3/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoon instant coffee(dissolved into 1 Tablespoon of hot water)
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1 cup of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 grades Fahrenheit. Position an oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Spray lightly an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides. Spray the parchment paper slightly too. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, powder sugar, flour, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, coffee and vanilla.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into the wet mix and stir well until smooth and combined. Incorporate walnuts into the batter.
- Pour brownies batter into your prepared pan. Using a spatula smooth the top.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with some moist crumbs. Cool completely before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.