Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Rolls that will become one of your favorite morning treat or dessert at any time! Super fluffy, gooey topped with a smooth cream cheese frosting.
Ingredients for the Dough:
1 pkg. of Active dry yeast
1 1/2 cup warm milk in microwave, 40-50 seconds
3/4 cup granulated sugar
4 cups bread flour
2 eggs beaten, room temperature
6 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- Place warm milk with package of active dry yeast into a standing mixer with dough hook attachment. Add in 1 Tablespoon of sugar. Stir to dissolve and wait for 5 to 7 minutes to become foamy.
- Add beaten eggs, butter, vanilla and rest of sugar. Stir until well combined.
- In low, add flour slowly. Increase speed after flour is all well incorporated and knead until forms into a ball. Transfer dough into a butter greased bowl. Cover with a damp towel and place it into a warm place in your kitchen. (Next to a warm oven will be ideal).
- Let dough rise for about 1-2 hours until double in size.
- Meanwhile, make The Filling: Use a small bowl and combine 1 cup of brown sugar with 2 1/2 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon. Melt 6 Tablespoons of butter and set aside.
- Place a parchment paper over your work area and transfer dough into it. Roll dough into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
7. Brush dough with melted butter.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon-brown sugar mixture evenly.
9. Roll up dough, cut in center first for equal sized rolls. Cut into 9(large) – 12 pieces.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
11. Place cinnamon rolls in 3 or 4 rows on a 8 inches greased square cake pan depending on how big you want them to be. Cover with damp towel , and let them rise again for about 30 to 45 minutes.
12. Bake Cinnamon Rolls until golden brown for about 25 to 30 minutes.
13. Meanwhile prepare Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat together softened 8 ounces package of cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons softened butter, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla with 2 1/2 cup of powder sugar. Beat until creamy. Set aside. Do not refrigerate.
14. Remove Cinnamon Rolls from oven. Let them cool down for 5 to 8 minutes. Spread the Cream Cheese Frosting on them while they are still warm in pan.
15. Let cool or maybe not, and transfer into a platter. Serve and enjoy!