Sweet and a little fiery. Very crunchy, baked chicken drumetts. You won’t miss the fried ones. Great appetizer for a crowd . My daughter’s favorite.
3 Pound chicken drumettes
1 Cup Organic honey
3 Tablespoon Ketchup
2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Cup Orange juice or Pineapple juice
1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Pomegranate Molasses
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 Teaspoon sea salt
1 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 Tablespoon sweet ginger garlic seasoning
1. Preheat oven at 425 grade Fahrenheit .
2. Marinate drumetts in a sealed bag mixing 1/2 cup orange juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and minced garlic.
3. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
4. Place into the oven for 35 minutes until completely cooked and top is crispy.
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine honey, ketchup, pomegranate molasses, Worcestershire sauce, rice vinegar and rest 1/2 cup of orange juice. Stir until smooth and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Reduce heat and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes till sauce thickened.
3. Remove drumetts from oven and brush them with glaze. Sprinkle with sweet ginger garlic seasoning and some chopped parsley.
4. Place them back into the oven for another 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Ready to serve. Brush them again before serving so they will be shiny and more tasty. Delicious next to sweet potatoes baked fries and regular fries.