1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon cucumber pickle juice
1 1/2 pounds (85% lean) ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoon onions, grated
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 garlic clove, grated
1 Tablespoon steak sauce (of your choice)
8 slices of sharp yellow Cheddar Cheese or American cheese
8 sesame seeds large buns
8 fried eggs in 2 Tablespoons of butter seasoned with salt & pepper
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Fresh Spinach leaves
- Mix lightly ground beef, grated onion, dried parsley, steak sauce, salt, pepper, and grated garlic.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill buns, cut sides down. Remove from grill. Cover with foil and set aside.
- Shape mixed ground beef into 8 patties.
- Brush both side of beef patties with vegetable oil. Grill them covered about 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Meanwhile fried eggs one at a time over butter on one side of the grill or over stove top until yolks thicken slightly and egg edges are crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Top burgers with cheese, cover grill for cheese to be melted for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread sauce onto each bun half. Place cheese burgers over bottom bun.
- Add avocados, tomatoes, fresh spinach leaves. Top with a fried egg. Cover with top bun half. Enjoy a Happy Memorial Day with a super juicy and delicious Burger!