7 White soft sandwich bread slices
7 teaspoon cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
2 Tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 cup fresh blueberry
Butter spray, for pan
- Prepare your sandwich bread by taking off the crust.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten out each piece of bread.
- Spread a teaspoon of cream cheese onto each slice.
- Combine in a flat plate brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Line the edge of the bread slice with fresh blueberries and sprinkle over with cinnamon-sugar mix.
- In a swallow bowl combine eggs, milk and vanilla. Whisk together. Set aside.
- Warm a non-stick skillet at medium heat and spray with butter spray.
- Roll over the edge of the blueberries bread tightly to top of the bread.
- Dip each roll into the egg mixture letting any excess to run off.
- Place blueberry-cream cheese rolls in the warm skillet with the seal of bread down. Cook each side of roll for 2-3 minutes until evenly golden brown.
- Remove from pan and dredge rolls into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Serve warm or cool !