2 medium size eggplants
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 Tablespoon Tahini (sesame paste)
1 teaspoon salt
- Place whole unpeeled eggplant over a medium heat gas flame .
- Using tongs utensils turn eggplant on each side till skin is totally blistered and eggplant are soft from the inside.
- Soak eggplants in cold water for about 8 to 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove from water and drain completely.
- Peel eggplants and place in a food processor (if you prefer it creamy),or for more chunky texture: you can make it by hand.
- Pour tahini, lemon juice and garlic over eggplants and seasoned with salt. Process until creamy and all well combined.
- Serve with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Garnish with parsley and make a rose out of the skin of a tomato to place in the center. Enjoy!