1 1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon cinnamon, ground
1 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
1 cup plain yogurt
2 Tablespoon agave nectar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 1/2 cup organic frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 grades Fahrenheit.
- Place your paper liners into your muffin pan or grease them with vegetable oil.
- Combine coconut flour, oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine milk, agave nectar, vanilla and yogurt. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients slowly until well combined. Do not over mix. Fold blueberries into your batter.(blueberries can be sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon of flour to avoid them to sink to the bottom of muffin cups).
- Fill your 12 muffin cups very close to the top.
- Bake muffins for about 25 to 30 minutes until tops are golden or toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool over a wire rack for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave muffins at room temperature and enjoy.