Ingredients (For 3 cups Almond milk)
1 cup Raw Almonds
5 cups of filtered water, for soaking
1/3 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1 Tablespoon Organic Raw Honey
1 Vanilla Bean
- Place raw almonds in a medium bowl and cover with filtered water. Scrape out vanilla bean and add it to the water.
- Let almonds soak overnight at room temperature covered with a towel.
- Drain almonds from water and rinse. Do not discard this water. Keep it on the side. (use in the next step)
- Place almonds, sea salt, ground cinnamon and your flavored vanilla water in a blender and puree mixture well.
- Pour almond pureed milk through a cheesecloth-lined sieve over a bowl. Let it drain for about 10 minutes.
- Press on the almonds with a wooden spoon to extract all the milk .
- Discard all the solids.(almonds peel)
- If you prefer a sweetened almond milk, add organic honey and stir well.
- Pour into a glass pitcher and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. It can last refrigerated up to 3 or 4 days. Stir before serving. Enjoy!