4 to 6 Tilapia fish fillets (5-7 ounces each)
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground Turmeric
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoon rice flour
2 Tablespoon coconut oil
Preparation for Fish
- Set oven to broil.
- Mix rice flour with turmeric, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Deep fish fillet into the spiced flour.
- Sate in coconut oil at medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes on one side.
- Turn fish to the other side and place under broiler in the oven. Broil for about 3 to 5 minutes until fish is flaky.
- Arrange spinach leaves with cut slices fresh strawberries and drizzle with a light dressing of lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper. Enjoy next to mashed potatoes. A complete protein-carb meal, very satisfying.