1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup vegetable oil
8 ounce can solid pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1/3 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
1/3 teaspoon ginger, ground
1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 grades Fahrenheit.
- Butter and flour a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Beat eggs and add sugar and oil. Mix well and add pumpkin.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, pumpkin spice.
- Fold in chocolates and walnuts.
- Transfer mixture to the pan and bake fro about 50 to 55 minutes until cake is golden brown all around.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes and transfer to a dish. Enjoy!