Nutritious, fast and easy to make delicious mini bell peppers. Beautiful and fresh shiny colors to impress a crowd, as an appetizer or side dish. Enjoy!
12 mini bell peppers, seeds removed
1/2 cup soft goat cheese
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cup Lebanese labneh
1 Tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1/3 teaspoon Salt
1/3 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 grades Fahrenheit.
- Cut top of peppers . Drizzle olive oil over mini bell peppers.
- Sprinkle bell peppers with salt and pepper.
- Place mini bell peppers and tops into a baking dish and roast for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let them cool.
- Combine goat cheese, parmesan cheese, labneh, fresh chives and dill until well combined and creamy.
- Fill each mini bell pepper till top. Garnish with dill or parsley.