2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
6 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 Tablespoon Orange Blossom Organic Raw Honey
3 cups cake flour, sifted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon zest of an Orange
1/2 cup Heavy whipping Cream
- Grease and flour the bottom and sides of an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl on medium speed cream butter and sugar until smooth for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously. Add honey and beat on low speed until all well incorporated.
- Add sifted cake flour alternating with whipping cream.
- Stir in orange zest and vanilla extract.
- Place prepared batter into the pan in a cold oven.
- Turn oven to 325 grades Fahrenheit and bake for about 60 to 80 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan. Love the crispy edges. Enjoy!