So special and delicious dish made by our son 🙂 Filled with fresh organic aromatic herb flavors. Hope will become one of your pasta favorites. So Yummy!
1/2 Pound raw(cleaned and deveined) or cooked shrimps
12 Ounces Organic Linguini Pasta
1 cup organic white mushrooms
1 cup onions, small diced
1/4 cup extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup White wine
2 Garlic cloves, sliced
1 cup organic Roma tomato, large diced
1 Tablespoon organic fresh Thyme
1 Tablespoon organic fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 Fresh Lemon juice
Zest of 1 lemon
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet. Cook shrimp for about 5 to 7 minutes. Do not overcooked. Just until they become pink. Set aside.
- Add garlic, onions to same skillet and sauté till softened for about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms sliced and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes. Seasoned with salt, pepper. Add thyme and some of the basil.
- Returned cooked shrimps to the skillet and stir together.
- Add lemon juice and zest of the lemon.
- Incorporate wine and simmer until is all evaporated for about 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Meanwhile cook pasta in salty water according to package instructions.
8. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan Cheese, a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and some basil leaves. Enjoy!