2 pounds mixed color baby potatoes
1 cup green onions, diced
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 head of fennel, sliced
1 pint yellow and red cherry tomatoes
1 Tablespoon oregano, dried
1 Tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
1 cup parsley, finely chopped
3 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven at 400 grades Fahrenheit.
- Toss potatoes and cherry tomatoes with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic, red crushed pepper, green onions, and fennel and mix all together making a single layer.
- Place into the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Flip mixture and add parsley. Roast for another 15 to 20 minutes until potatoes are fork tender and cherry tomatoes are tender and juicy. Enjoy!