Quick and Easy 30 minutes Dinner. Super light, healthy and delicious recipe everyone will love.
1 pound Salmon Fillets
1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 Tablespoon fresh dill
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 grades Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking dish with butter. Set aside.
- Mix in a large bowl, lemon juice, zest of lemons, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Incorporate Salmon fillet.
- Place salmon on the baking dish and sprinkle with dill.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 25 minutes or until fish is flaky. Enjoy!